Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Serious DVD makeover!

My dream is to walk into every single room of my home and every little thing has a place and is organized. Because it will be 17+ years before I have all my mess makers out of my house....I just like to dream. But when things start to look something like this:



...(a close replica of all of our family DVD's) then things have got to change.



Husband brought home a bunch of these awesome storage boxes and we got to work pulling DVD's out of their cases, put into sleeves, labeled and alphabetized.




.


.

When all was said and done. ALL of our massive collection fit nice and neat into these 2 boxes.






I'll tell you, I loved this project so much I went around the house looking for more things I could downsize.


I love it. My kids love it. Project 1 of 3,497----DONE!

6 comments:

My "5"ever Family

Those boxes are adorable! Where did your husband find them? I LOVE 'downsizing' :)

Anonymous

we did that also with our CD's. And guess what, we never listen to them anymore because we can't see them. I would go back in a heartbeat if we haven't have ditched the covers.

Jeri

I've been googling like crazy to try to find those boxes or something similar. Would you share the brand, or where to find them? Thanks, I can't wait to do this!!!

Jaime

Sure Jeri, the brand is Real Space, but it is actually written in lower case and all together like this: realspace
We got them on sale at Staples or Office Max, sorry I can't remember. Good luck and thanks for the comment!

Patti

What did you do with your cases? Pack them away or gone for good?

Anonymous

where did you find the little sleeves at ?

Post a Comment