I have seen a million Advent Calenders, but this one is my favorite. It is so cute and it is easy and fast to make. (again sorry for the pictures they were taken before I had a good camera)
What you need:
- metal mini muffin tin
- Christmas themed scrapbook paper, at least 4 different patterns and a few solid.
- Circle punches, in all different sizes ( for the one I made I didn't have punches so I cut them out by hand....no fun, but works just fine.)
- Coordinating color of ink to ink the edges of circles.
-Rubber stamp set of numbers, or you can print them.
- Magnate strips, and scissors to cut it into little squares.
- Embellishments: brads, ric rac, ect.
- Mod Podge
- A handy husband to drill 2 holes in top of muffin tin, or just a drill and your own muscles.
- Coordinating ribbon.
- Small circle peppermints or treats to go inside each day.